Today’s episode is a lively conversation with author, wordsmith, and thought leader, Alexandra Franzen.
Alexandra’s website is a go-to resource for me when it comes to finding how to say what isn’t always easy to say. She’s got a wealth of information and soul-filled guidance to share.
In today’s show we are covering a wide variety of topics including: getting the most out of our day, scheduling our calendars with intention, amazing books that have changed our lives, and saying no to people in a graceful and respectful way.
This show is perfect for anyone looking to listen to a thought-provoking conversation around ways we can live our lives deliberately and peacefully.
(Note: If the pop-up button above doesn’t work, try using this link to get the guide.)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Alexandra bought a house at age 24, and how she realized that home ownership wasn’t as important for her as she originally thought.
- The message that flipped one of Alexandra’s least productive days into one of her best days of the year.
- Why the “Today is not over yet” mentality does not necessarily mean working more.
- I share Jonathan Field’s 3 baskets theory to help us understand how to get more out of our lives in all areas.
- Alexandra shares the habit change that has improved her mental clarity and her writing.
- How she approaches her fitness as a deliberate experiment.
- What Alexandra’s next book topic will be.
- How Alexandra transforms saying “no” into a positive experience for both people.
- Our favorite books right now.
- What Alexandra would tell someone just starting out on this journey
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Less by Marc Lesser
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Die Empty by Todd Henry
PDF for The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE