Today on The Lively Show, I’m doing an impromptu Mini Edition sharing those two big announcements I’ve been hinting at recently:
- We’ve bought our first house and are moving from Austin, TX to Ann Arbor, MI!
- I’m writing my first book!
In the episode, I’m sharing more about both of these exciting developments: why we’re moving away from our beloved Austin, and what the new book will be about!
This episode is perfect for anyone interested in why the heck we’re moving to Michigan, and what I’ve been struggling with – until recently – that I’m going to devote my first book to…
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why, after LOVING Austin, we’ve decided to move to Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Our three Values that helped us decide to move instead of staying put.
- The one value that we needed to downgrade in order to move, and what we’re doing about that.
- The thing I’ve been personally struggling with on and off for the past six years, which I’m now devoting my first book to.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW