Today’s a big day for three reasons:
- Life With Intention Online registration is now open! You can learn more and sign up here.
- I’m headed to Alt Summit in Salt Lake City tomorrow to host a podcasting roundtable with Hilary Walker.
- I have a new Lively Show episode for you!
Today I’m answering a listener question about how to silence the doubts when making big decisions.
I’m sharing my three tips to help you gain confidence when making big decisions and handle those pesky “what ifs.”
Let’s go to the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT & SHOW NOTES
- What to do when you face doubts about making a big decision.
- The mindset shift we need to make in order to make big decisions.
- How to gain more confidence when facing uncertainty.
- Three go-to exercises to help you overcome the doubts.
Hilary Walker’s podcast, Our Style Stories
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Listen to more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Thinking of joining Life With Intention Online?
“Life With Intention is simply powerful.
It’s obvious that Life With Intention is grounded in plenty of research and real-life experience and it’s presented in a way that’s easy to relate to and even easier to apply in your life.
Jess managed to take an incredibly personal process and make it powerful and tailored to every student.
She clearly hit on something powerful here and I’m excited to continue on this journey.”