Today I’ve got a very special birthday week Lively Show Q&A!
On Monday, I sent out an email requesting questions on any and all topics, and I got more than 100 awesome questions in response.
I want to share a huge hug + thank you to everyone who emailed a question. They were wonderful, and I look forward to possibly answering questions that were not addressed today in future Mini Editions to come.
In this episode, I’m answering 20 questions on a variety of topics including: life, career, home design, podcasting, personal growth, dating, my childhood, and more.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking for a fun chat on a wide range of topics that will hopefully add a little extra joy and peace to their day.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How did you or how would you suggest transitioning from a full time job to a job/career you love, of entrepreneurship? Even when you need to continue to work to provide.
- What is your schedule? Do you keep “regular” business hours? How early do you get up.. Bedtime, etc.!
- I’m curious, how is the new house coming along? Have you tried any new decor trends in this house that you haven’t tried in the past? Or are you sticking to the classic looks that are tried and true for you?
- Do you have any advice for starting a values based blog and not getting caught up in things like subscribers and followers?
- My question is: how do you stick to habits in order to achieve goals? I feel like I’m pretty clear on what I want to do/be, but I lack follow-through. Any advice?
- How can I use value based intentions when dating?
- I would love to know about your childhood; how your parents raised such an ambitious, brilliant and self-confident woman!
- I wanted to know how is it being on the Hormone Detox Plan? Do you feel different? Is it easy to follow?
- I made a goal 18 months ago that I would be able to quite my day job by March of 2015. I made tons of progress and am very proud of how far I have come HOWEVER, I’m really no where near being able to quit my job. So, I really struggle to stay motivated sometimes. And, to be honest, sometimes I wonder how long I should pursue the photography dream before moving on from it and just let it be a hobby instead of a career….?
- How do you best keep in touch with family & friends that live far away?
- How can you design/decorate a beautiful + functional space in a small apartment on a budget?
- I can happily say that I’m living a life that I’m proud of. I’m living in myself and as myself. It feels good! However, sometimes I feel very guilty because of my privilege. How do I keep continuing to check my privilege (as someone who is significantly less oppressed than so many people), but keep the joy that I’ve worked so hard for?
- What are some things you hope to do in your life outside of your career?
- Where is your favorite place that you have traveled, and where is on your travel “bucket list”?
- Wanting to live a life with intention – sometimes it is and *should be* hard to make the choices we have chosen, like eating well and living mindfully. Do you agree? Disagree? I’d love to hear your experience, and how you balance this? Self-compassion and persistence / pushing?
- Maybe you could share your morning and evening routine that sets you up for success?
- What do you do when you hit a road block… not an external one, but a mental and personal one. How do you get motivated when you do hit road blocks. Do you give yourself time? journal? seek out your mentor? Would love your advice here!
- How do you keep your calm and really listen to what your guests are saying, while still getting all the information your audience is craving, especially when you’re nervous?
- How, from so early on, has your podcast quality been so high? How long did you prep/plan/deliberate on the idea? From idea to execution, how long did it take you to get it off the ground?
- I’m working the day job and working on my own project that I will hopefully get to take on full time. That project is a longer, slower goal, and in the mean time, I’m finding myself increasingly impatient and hard to really get into the day job. Any tips on how to stay patient and present in this situation?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW