Today’s show with music artist Brooke White of The Girls with Glasses, American Idol (5th place on Season 7), and Jack and White is a spectacular look at the struggles we can all face when it comes to sharing our creativity, talents…
And handling the self-doubt, rejection, and fear that comes with being vulnerable on a massive scale, or in day-to-day life.
This episode is perfect for anyone who loves an incredible personal journey, struggles to fully embrace their talents, or fears the rejection or criticism of others.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Brooke first got exposed to music and how it progressed to living in LA as a 17-year-old.
- Why Brooke quickly came back to her hometown and renounced music for two years.
- The internal and external battle Brooke faced with approval and accepting her voice and talent for several years before and after music school.
- The inspiring story of how Brooke decided to try out for Season 7 of American Idol.
- The lessons Brooke learned during her run on American Idol that landed her in 5th place among the 107,000 people who tried out.
- The life lessons Brooke has learned since American Idol ended.
- What Brooke would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you liked this show, you may also like: