Today’s Lively Show we are talking about how to achieve flow in your life – even if you have two kids (and a third on the way), a house, a business, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a husband!
Lively Show listener and Life With Intention Online member, Cass McCrory, has a business strategy consultancy (Capra Strategy) and has a lot on her plate with her growing family. So when I first started talking about flow on the show… Cass thought it wasn’t realistic for her and her circumstances.
However, after doing some deep reflection and a simple experiment, Cass discovered that she has room for 77 hours of flow in her week – and the results from this flow in her life have been profound.
This episode is perfect for anyone who feels like they are a bit unsure about how they can incorporate flow into their lives – particularly if they have busy families and careers.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Cass talks about her experience with Flow in her life as a mom, and wife and business owner.
- She explains to us how she felt so resistant to the idea of flow since she was busy in her life with her family and life.
- Cass talks about her first experience with having Flow and how incredible it felt and how she wanted to experience that even more.
- She tells us why she was so afraid to talk to her intuition.
- Cass mentions the struggle between her ego and intuition and how she finally reached into her intuition to have flow in her life.
- She tells us how she used to segment her time everyday, and how that planning was not fulfilling her.
- Cass describes how she managed to free up time in her life and how that became the freeing moment in her life.
- Cass shares with us her recommendations to get flow in your life which is great for anyone with a lot going on in their lives.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW