Today’s show is quite simply… epic for any fans of John and Sherry Petersik of Young House Love!
John and Sherry are the husband and wife duo that have a
large mammoth and devoted community that has followed their DIY successes, home decor adventures, and personal journey since 2007.
Then, in October of 2014, they decided to leave their full-time blogging career behind.
But they’re back… at least on today’s podcast!
They are covering all the bases:
– What they’ve been up to since they stopped blogging.
– How their careers have evolved post-blog.
– A sneak peek behind their new book, Lovable, Livable Home (launching September 22nd!).
– What’s new with Clara, Teddy, and Burger.
– How their blog/life boundaries and priorities have changed.
– Why they stopped blogging.
– The role positive and critical feedback played in closing the blog.
– And – of course – whether or not they plan to re-open the blog.
Let’s go to the show!
PS – For those who cannot hear podcasts, we have made a transcript for this episode.