As I wrap up the hotel lobby design project this month, I’m going to begin re-launching Life with Intention Online in a longer (even more awesome!) format and start another major (still secret) project.
And with all of these changes, I’m looking for a new partner in crime here in Chicago to help me make all of this happen – and take a few other areas of JessLively.com and The Lively Show to a new level.
I’m looking for a part-time Right Hand Lady (about two weekday afternoons per week) to help with the following aspects:
- Social media planning
- Content idea creation + vetting
- Jess Lively shop expansion + promotion
- Graphic design in Photoshop (preferred, not required)
- Lively Show guests + topic idea vetting
- Occasional email responding + scheduling
- Life with Intention Online student leader
This position is paid, requires about 5-10 hours per week, is based in Chicago, and can be used for internship or school credit (though there is no specific age requirement).