Today I have a fun girl chat with Liz of Sequins and Stripes on The Lively Show.
Liz is a (successful) blogger, stylist, soon-to-be bride, and overall adorable person!
I’ve personally been friends with her (as well as a follower of her blog) for several years now. In fact, her taste has been a huge inspiration for my own style.
In the show, we talk about defining your style, the progression of Liz’s life and career from corporate to blogging and styling full-time, and there is a hefty dose of strategy advice when it comes to making an income through blogging.
So anyone looking to learn more about making money via blogging sponsorships and brand collaborations will love this episode!
In this episode you’ll find out about
- The two “unsuccessful” blogs Liz started before Sequins and Stripes.
- How she landed her first styling clients before S&S.
- How to comb through your closet and determine which things to exfoliate.
- A few little details about Liz’s upcoming wedding(!).
- Liz’s approach to life through “little victories.”
- How successful fashion bloggers foster connections and land dream projects with their favorite brands. (20:00)
- How List transitioned financially from her full-time job to her styling business.
- Liz’s biggest struggle in her business right now.
- What Liz would say to someone just starting out.
Listen to the show
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – I’m being interviewed on a Podcast, too! I’m over at the With Purpose Podcast talking about living intentionally, my take on purpose, how my parents influenced my career, and more.
As someone who has read countless books on living an intentional life, Jess has found the secret to bridging theory into actionable items today!
This class will benefit anyone seeking greater meaning in your life, from anywhere.
- Leana M. | Participating from Rwanda