Good Thursday to you!
I don’t know about you, but I’m getting more and more excited about Thursdays lately because it means I get to share another episode of The Lively Show with you!
Today’s episode is powerful.
Today we are talking about her personal journey with anxiety, ending a relationship, and listening to her intuition.
She was kind enough to share openly in the hopes that her story may connect with others who deal with similar struggles.
Let’s go to the show.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Clara chose to close her longterm relationship that was headed to marriage after more than five years.
- How Clara’s escalating anxiety became an indicator of deeper issues.
- What Clara recommends for those feeling anxiety possibly related to their relationship.
- How Clara has dealt with the loss of emotional support while being self-employed.
- The resistance Clara faces about her business from time to time.
- What Clara would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!
PPS – If you liked this episode in particular, you may also connect with Danielle Moss’s interview as well.