The Lively Show episodes are officially in the double digits now!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support for the show.
In today’s episode I’m talking to Dana Shultz of Minimalist Baker.
Dana is a talented food blogger who crafts gorgeous, easy to make recipes that often have a vegan, dairy-free, or gluten-free slant.
She and her husband, John, also happen to be passionate minimalists as well.
In the show, Dana explains what minimalism means and shares how she and John have implemented several big and small changes that have created more time, space, and freedom in their lives.
In addition, Dana also dishes on her blogging schedule and time management strategy that allows her to travel for 3+ weeks at a time.
If you are looking to simplify your life, or blog more efficiently, this show is for you!
* Sara, thanks for suggesting Dana for the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Dana and John became interested in minimalism and the choices they’ve made as a result.
- How Dana’s very first post on MinimalistBaker.com became a huge hit.
- Dana’s minimalism suggestions and tips.
- The biggest mindset shift that has occurred as a result of minimalism for Dana and John.
- The area of life that Dana is currently focusing her minimalist philosophy on right now.
- Dana’s approach to time management and blogging topics.
- How Dana runs her site and maintains reader engagement while traveling 3+ weeks.
- What Dana would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Ahology.com (allows you to schedule Pinterest pins)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – There are now 65 reviews on iTunes! Thank you each and every one of you 65 wonderful people for taking the time to write a review.
If you haven’t left a review of the show yet, you can do so here.
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE