Listen and subscribe via iTunes.
Today’s episode is a heartfelt chat with a good friend of mine and someone you may have heard of already… Danielle Moss, co-founder of The Everygirl!
She’s dishing honestly about the deep unhappiness she felt in her life up until a month before her 28th birthday that led to a radical change that later inspired The Everygirl.
We’re also talking about her shift in perspective going from her 20’s to her 30’s and how she’s handling dating as a 31-year-old.
This show packs a whole lotta goodness and feels like you are sitting down chatting right along with us.
If you are feeling like something is missing in your life, if it’s time to make a change, or if you are single this show is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Danielle’s unhappiness from being in a bad relationship and living at home a month before her 28th birthday led to a life changing decision.
- How the inspiration for the Everygirl came from her own struggles in her 20’s.
- Why finding cross fit changed her life — plus the key traits to look for when finding your own bliss.
- The priority shifts that happen between your 20’s and 30’s.
- How Danielle overcomes overwhelm and stresses less.
- Danielle talks openly about her thoughts on being single at 31.
- What Danielle would tell someone just starting out.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
Question of the Day
Have you made a radical shift in your own life that changed your life forever?
If so, please share in the comments below!
PS – The Lively Show landed on the iTunes New & Noteworthy again this week!
Thank you so much for your reviews on iTunes – your reviews help more people find this podcast.