Today’s Lively Show topic is diving into Forcing things in our lives vs. Flowing, which we’ve been discussing in recent weeks, along with Forcing’s busy and uncertain cousin… Floating.
Why? Because in some areas of our lives we may have the tendency to swim upstream, against the flow of our intuition, and in others we may find ourselves floating in one place staying so “busy” or “stuck” we can’t detect the current of the river at all.
We’ll be going into each of these three approaches to life, and how to navigate between them.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about the aspects of flow, forcing, and floating – along with ways to identify which one you may be in, and how to adjust your approach accordingly at any moment in time.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- What Force is and how it comes about when we keep pushing forward instead of getting back into alignment.
- How discipline, effort, hustle and hard work, when driven by the ego rather than the intuition, they can leave us burnt out and exhausted.
- How some thoughts that become actions, like weakness and failure, can be motivated by fear.
- Why Force makes us feel tired.
- What Floating is and how the “busy” actions of floating do not provide the deep, meaning joy you are seeking in life.
- Why Floating feels like there’s no direction at all and we’re too “busy” to figure out where we need to be.
- How Flow, or the Middle Way, lives in the spectrum of Force and Floating.
- The fact that Flowing is about taking action from a place of internal alignment and how this is important to us.
- What Allowing is and how it differers from tolerating and how that doesn’t ruin our joy in our life.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW