Happy Lively Show day!
We’re talking about the evolution of blogging, how to grow an online presence, how to design a beautiful home with children, how Alt Summit got started (and why Gabrielle thinks it became such a hit), and how she approached the subject of her depression with her online community and children when she was struggling.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to hear about blogging, designing a home with intention, juggling motherhood and career, and sharing mental health issues online and offline.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- What inspired Gabrielle to start Design Mom and how she was able to find her unique voice as a blogger.
- How Gabrielle and her husband have balanced working and taking care of their 6 children.
- How a well designed home can improve our relationships with our families.
- Her interesting take on bedrooms and how it gives her more opportunities to spend time with her kids and for them to interact with each other.
- Gabrielle’s approach to technology and how she and her husband use it to intentionally connect with their children.
- How she is able to make time for herself between running her blog, business and raising her children.
- How Alt Summit was born and why Gabrielle thinks it’s been such a success.
- Her advice to someone who wants to start a blog but feels like everything has been done before.
- Gabrielle’s tips for someone who feels like they have great content but don’t have a growing audience.
- Her struggles with depression and what allowed her be able to keep working and parenting during that time.
- What Gabrielle would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW