Good morning and happy
Thursday Lively Show Day to you!
In today’s episode, I am talking with the candid founder of Design*Sponge, Grace Bonney.
If you’re not already familiar with Grace, she has a (hugely) popular design blog and is the author of Design*Sponge at Home.
In the episode, we cover a wide array of topics that center around the theme of embracing change.
We discuss the resistance Grace felt towards the shift in online content consumption over the past few years, the new way she’s approaching branding and business, as well as her proactive approach to coming out in June of 2013.
Throughout this episode, Grace shares many insights from her journey that can be useful for us all. It is definitely a must-listen if you are struggling with change in your own life, or if you are interested in the future of the online space.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Grace doesn’t think of Design*Sponge as her “career.”
- Why Grace doesn’t believe blogging will be around forever – and what she believes blogging will become.
- Keys to understanding and embracing change.
- Grace’s predictions for the visual book industry.
- The book that Grace ordered during the show, based on our conversation.
- Why Grace used to hate the term “business owner” and why she’s changed her mind.
- Three recent events that have helped Grace gain a more empathetic perspective.
- Why Grace’s decision to come out in June of 2013 was one of the best decisions of her life.
- What Grace would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE