Welcome to the start of the second season of The Lively Show!
Today’s episode is with bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, keynote speaker, and success coach, Hal Elrod.
Hal will be sharing huge highs (shattering sales records, living the life of his dreams), and how he overcame huge lows (getting killed in a car crash, being told he’d never walk again, $53,000 of debt, and depression).
Plus, he’ll be sharing the six practices that we can all begin to add to our days in less than an hour to transform our own lives.
This episode is for anyone who loves to hear an incredible journey, or wants to live more intentionally through six effective daily habits.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Hal broke several sales records at his first sales position and landed a speaking career in his early 20’s.
- The two key traits that led to breaking many sales records throughout Hal’s career.
- The tragic accident that ended his life for six minutes.
- The mindset Hal had that led to an incredible and almost complete recovery that baffled his doctors who told him he would never walk again.
- How Hal strikes balance between fully accepting his circumstances and striving for the extraordinary life he truly wants.
- The second rock bottom that Hal experienced in his life that sent him into an even deeper spiral than the death/near death experience he had in his early 20’s.
- The simple, practical steps that Hal took to get himself out of over $50,000 in credit card debt, depression, and fear during the darkest period of his life.
- The quote that changed Hal’s life around during a challenging period.
- The six practices that Hal recommends we all do in the morning to expand our level of personal development and potential.
- Hal shares his advice on making actionable, realistic affirmations and visualizations.
- The mindset shift that helped Hal write his second book after failing two years previously.
- What Hal would say to those just starting out on this journey.
To see photos of the Hal and his car after the accident: http://halelrod.com/about-hal/
Miraclemorning.com (to get the Miracle Morning Fast Start Kit)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
PS – If you’d like to read about the 3 breakdowns I had leading up to the decision to take a break between seasons 1 and 2 of The Lively Show, and the 3 lessons learned as a result that are helping me now, check out my article in Rue Magazine, From Breakdown to Breakthrough.