After seeing friends and online business owners, Hilary Rushford (Dean Street Society) and Jessie Artigue (Style & Pepper) rock out a packed session at Alt Summit on 27 Ways to Make Money Online, I knew I needed to bring their great content to you through The Lively Show!
To start, we’ll be discussing all of the ways that Hilary has made money online during her web-based career. This lady is crushing it with her style and business offerings. In the show, she’s dishing on the ways she’s done things in the past, doling out advice based on what she’s learned, and giving us a peek into what she’s focusing on right now.
Next week, Jessie will come on the show and share her income streams over the years and her advice for people just starting out, as well as more seasoned business owners.
Plus, we’ve made a free printable (below) that outlines the 27 money making methods below so you can follow along and take notes!
This (two-part) episode is perfect for anyone looking to get advice on making money online, or anyone simply curious about how two web-based business owners optimize their income streams.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- The aha moment that lead Hilary to discover what she wanted to do with the next chapter of her life.
- The difficulties she has faced in collaboration and what she had to do to remain true to her message.
- How to tell the difference between “faking it until you make it” and just faking it.
- The importance of looking to others for feedback and wisdom.
- How Hilary made $2,000 dollars in a week by teaching a last minute online course.
- Hilary gives us a huge tip for what we can be doing right now to improve our Instagram feeds and encourage more following.
- The advice Hilary received that has lead her to focus, simplify and improve the services she offers.
- How to strike a balance between making money and doing work that brings you joy.
- The pros and cons of monetizing your blog and the ways that have been most effective for Hilary.
- Hilary’s advice to anyone who doesn’t know where to start.
- Why she believes it is important to develop relationships with people who have your desired career and see what their lives are really like behind the scenes.
- How she is currently struggling with slowing down and simplifying her business.
- What Hilary would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
PS – Don’t forget to print out the free printable to take notes on this two part episode (above)!