Today on the Lively Show, I have an awesomely helpful episode that is as eye-opening as it is easy to start applying to your life today!
I’m talking with Jay Papasan, a bestselling writer and co-author of New York Times Bestselling book, The One Thing.
Jay’s insights are incredible, there is SO much goodness for you to dive into. Don’t miss it!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to find clarity in their life and improve their results from family to career.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Jay got started as a writer and how that’s shifted over the years.
- The reason we should expand our definition of success in our chosen field to include more than just working for oneself.
- What sparked the concept for “The One Thing.”
- How the power of compound interest literally brings incredible results in physics and our lives.
- The question that helps you discover the One Thing for each area of your life you must focus on.
- How technology is making it harder for us to focus on The One Thing.
- The biggest mistake we make when tackling our to-do list, and how to change it.
- The difference between a to-do list and a success list.
- Our misconceptions about the idea of multi-tasking.
- How to plan your day and your future with your One Thing in every area of your life.
- What Jay would suggest for those just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Registration for Life With Intention Online closes tomorrow!
“I really loved the class.
I’m at a point in my life where I’m struggling to know what to do next, it gave me a sense of peace and hope.
With this class, I now have a concrete guide on how to make changes that can bring me peace and contentment.”
PPS – I’m looking to hire an Austin Assistant!
The time has come for me to hire a Right Hand Lady! I’m looking for a resourceful, organized, and excited person to help me 4-8 hours per week (sorry, virtual assistants won’t work for this position).
The schedule is rather flexible, but hours will mostly fall during workday hours – so this is perfect for someone in college, or has another part-time job. To apply, please reach out to me at jess(at)jesslively.com with the subject line: Austin Assistant.