Today on The Lively Show, I’m talking with Jessica Flannigan of Live The Fancy Life.
Jessica is a wife, mother of two, writer, business owner, and blogger who went from trying to “do it all” and “be as big as possible” in her career to shifting gears around her true core Values.
Though we are all at different points in our journeys, with different Values and circumstances, Jessica’s story inspires us to think about what is truly most innately fulfilling for us personally in this season of our lives.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is stressed out, distracted, scared to move forward in some area of their lives, or wants to hear an amazing story of a woman who had the courage to step back from “the hustle” in order to live a life that is optimal, given her circumstances and Values.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Jessica made the decision to focus less on becoming a huge success as a writer and more on spending time with her family.
- How Jessica was able to let go of the identity she had placed on her job and output, and design her life around her core values.
- How Jessica’s new approach has changed her life.
- How our identity can become too strongly tied to our occupation both personally and in the eyes of others.
- The “10 Truths” that have helped Jessica find peace in being “average” in this season of her life.
- How we can let go of the idea of having everything and love our life as it is right now.
- What Jessica would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW