Jessie has worn several hats before and during her online career including speaker, brand consultant, event host, sponsored blogger, and more. We’ll be discussing the ways she transitioned between each avenue and what she’s learned along the way.
Plus, we’ve made a free printable (below) that outlines the 27 money making methods so you can follow along and take notes!
This two-part episode is perfect for anyone looking to get advice on making money online, or anyone simply curious about how two web-based business owners optimize their income streams.
(This two-part series is based on a session that Jessie and Hilary presented at Alt Summit based on personal experience.
Feel free to browse the business and blogging categories on The Lively Show page for more insights from entrepreneurs on other parts of the web with different income streams.)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- The event that made Jessie rethink her dream career path.
- What led Jessie to quit her day job at J.Crew and focus on her blog full time even during an uncertain time for the economy.
- Jessie’s unique approach to underwritten blog content.
- Her tips for reaching out to brands for sponsorship.
- The various ways Jessie has made income online since 2009.
- Jessie’s current perspective on new business opportunities.
- Why Jessie is paring down the different ways that she makes money.
- Her advice to anyone who is overwhelmed by too many opportunities.
- What Jessie would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
PS – Don’t forget to print out the free printable (above) to take notes!