Today on The Lively Show, I’m answering listener questions about all things travel, from how to talk to strangers and make new friends, to the lessons I’ve learned so far, and what European city I can see myself living in later this year.
In addition, I’m also sharing the best advice I’ve ever received (which I still use today), my favorite nail polish, and more.
This episode is perfect for anyone interested in hearing about travel tips I’ve picked up along the way, the value of mentorship, and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How are you liking Europe and what are you learning about yourself?
- What are your travel essentials? Was there anything you could have left behind that you don’t find yourself using as much as you thought?
- Name you top 3 favorite things and experiences so far about your European adventure.
- What is the best advice you received and how did it affect your life?
- What’s been a high point and what’s been a low point on your adventure?
- Which European products do we need more of in the States? What products are you missing?
- How valuable mentorship and coaching really is?
- What amazing food and tea have you had on your travels? How much are you sticking to your gluten and dairy-free lifestyle?
- How will you choose your next home? What are good things to look for and to have in mind for both the house and the location?
- What is your typical day like while you are traveling? How are you balancing the planning and life stuff you have to do against sightseeing and other fun things?
- Do you have any insights of how I can learn more about my own gifts in a spiritual manner?
- What makeup do you use on your eyebrows?
- How do you access the emotions and feelings related to the idea that “…if X happens then I’ll be happy…” without X actually happening? Talk about the process?
- How do you have the courage to start conversations with strangers? How do the conversations begin and are they ever awkward?
- How did you initially figure out what to do for work?
- What nail polish were you wearing on your Home Tour Vlog?
Farm Girl Cafe – Rose Tea Lattes
LISTEN TO THE SHOW