Today’s Lively Show episode is one of the most inspirational so far!
I’m talking with Kelly Krause, an Austin native who works for South by Southwest Interactive about her recent journey to regain her health intentionally.
Since April 1st, 2013 Kelly has lost 137 pounds and has completely changed her relationship to eating and exercise based on a simple, strong-held values.
Despite her heavy travel schedule, Kelly has remained devoted on this journey and has a lot of advice and experience to share.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to improve their health, transform their relationship to exercise and eating, or who simply want to hear a downright incredible story!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Kelly landed at E Entertainment and eventually got hired by South by Southwest Interactive.
- The event that sparked a massive lifestyle shift for Kelly and resulted in losing 137 pounds.
- The intentional tenets and values that Kelly created to guide herself kindly and successfully down this path.
- The action steps Kelly took to change her relationship to eating and exercise.
- How Kelly handles a heavy travel schedule at work while on this journey.
- The ego challenges Kelly faces day to day about this change.
- The most difficult part of this journey for Kelly.
- What Kelly recommends for people looking to make a similar lifestyle shift.
- How Kelly handled a naysayer she encountered along the way.
- What Kelly would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!
photo by Jenny Hartgrove Photography