Today I have a fun new episode of The Lively Show for you chalk full of actionable advice for starting your own business as an artist and adopting or rescuing a pet.
My guest today is Kim Vargo of Yellow Brick Home and The Pet Shop (her pet portrait business). She’s sharing about her unexpected journey to becoming a successful artist (over 700 custom paintings sold!) and pet rescue advocate.
If you have been confused about how to start a new blog or business, or if you are interested in learning more about pet rescue, this show is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Kim got started in blogging and began selling her first pet portraits.
- How Kim wisely transitioned from her day job to her business full-time.
- How she balances business marketing and other content on her blog without overwhelming her readers.
- Kim’s pet rescue advice.
- Kim’s top three things it takes to become a successful artist.
- Why reaching out to people offline is important.
- How Kim got the energy and drive to work on her business while juggling a full-time job.
- What Kim would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Who would you like to hear on the show? Please leave a comment recommending someone (or a specific topic) that you would love to hear more about.
Thank you so much!
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE