Today’s Lively Show is focused on the mental and emotional groundwork that can either help or hinder our ability to live our Values and build the life of our dreams.
We’re talking with Lewis Howes, a genuinely kind and vulnerable person, former pro football player, successful business owner, Olympic hopeful, podcaster (The School of Greatness), and author of the new book, The School of Greatness.
Today’s episode is an intimate look at the early years of Lewis’ life that sparked a burning desire to prove people wrong, and later transformed into a quest to live from an authentic place of love and inspiration.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to hear a powerful story of a man who came through great adversity to live the life of his dreams, and for anyone looking for practical tips to move past personal limitations.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Lewis’ childhood struggles with dyslexia, loneliness and aggression and how he was able to find acceptance.
- Why Lewis believes that all things are possible and how he has been able to accomplish his goals, though not always in the ways he originally thought he would.
- What his father did to instill in him the idea that he should never consider his age a limitation.
- How someone can make the shift from being fueled by anger and resentment to being fueled by love, inspiration and service.
- What Lewis believes is more fulfilling than accomplishing a big goal.
- What Lewis is grateful for right now.
- How we can start viewing failure as feedback.
- The support system Lewis has built in his life and how he uses it to get out of a funk.
- How learning to fully accept and love himself has changed his life.
- What Lewis would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW