While looking at the MML stats I’ve noticed that my mom’s Pumpkin Dip has been getting quite a bit of hits through Google (people are probably searching “healthy pumpkin dessert”). So I thought it might be a good idea to re-share the dessert since Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
What I personally love about this dip is that it’s pretty low-cal – which in my book means I can eat more of it.
Linda’s Pumpkin Dip
- One 8oz cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg will work in a pinch)
- 15oz canned pumpkin
- Gingerbread men or graham crackers
- Thaw cool whip. Mix pumpkin, dry vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed cool whip and serve.
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE