Happy Lively Show day to you!
Today I have an awesome new episode with Lindsay Ostrom, the blogger behind the incredibly popular Pinch of Yum.
Lindsay’s food blog has tons of great recipes, eCookbooks, and helpful income reports (great for those looking to monazite their blogs). She and her husband Bjork – the business half of the blog – also have a site called Food Blogger Pro where they help food bloggers take things to the next level.
In today’s episode, we are talking about Lindsay’s recent decision to go full-time as a blogger after deciding to stay in teaching last year, her experience teaching abroad at the Children’s Shelter of Cebu, and what she would recommend for those who want to give back either through travel or donations as well.
This episode is perfect for those who love their day jobs and are trying to pick the right time to go full-time with a blog, or for those interested in getting involved internationally in a greater way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Lindsay is now choosing to go full-time with PinchofYum.com.
- How a two week trip to the Phillipenes turned into a year-long teaching position at the Children’s Shelter of Cebu.
- The shift in perspectives and viewpoints living and serving abroad has had on Lindsay as a person.
- The struggle between her priorities as a food blogger and as someone passionate about making a difference internationally.
- Where Lindsay recommends finding volunteer travel opportunities.
- What Lindsay would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE