Today’s Lively Show episode is all about my favorite subject: how to access your intuition in order to find the answers you’re seeking!
To dive into this topic, we’re talking with intuition expert and author, Lynn Robinson, about what the intuition is and how access the answers you seek inside yourself.
Lynn has written six books on intuition including Divine Intuition (which I loved), and she shares several practical tips to help us gain a deeper understanding of our intuition on the show.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is struggling to find clarity in some part of their life, or for anyone who wants to learn effective ways to access their intuition on a regular basis.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- The unusual circumstances that lead Lynn to begin working as an intuitive and get 500 clients within a month.
- Her struggles with confidence when she first started her intuitive reading practice.
- A few little ways you can begin to listen to your intuition when you’re busy and overwhelmed.
- Why our intuition often leads us to a place of uncertainty and how to tell the difference between your intuition telling you not to do something and the normal fear of doing something new.
- How we can access our intuitions and tune in to the innate knowledge that we have in our bodies.
- The most effective type of questions to ask your intuition.
- Lynn shares a 3-part technique that can help you when you’re feeling stuck and overwhelmed.
- Why only knowing the next right step in our lives can actually be a benefit.
- What Lynn would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Squarespace Mini Interview Guest: AnnetteStepanian.com
LISTEN TO THE SHOW