Today I’ve got one of my very favorite types of Lively Show episodes for you: My March Q+A.
Today I’m diving into a wide array to topics including: what my vision for my career future looks like, intuition catalysts, developing self-esteem (or not even trying), my personal faith, how we can have a healthy approach to personal growth, and how to overcome income jealousy.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to get a hefty dose of inspiration, grace, and insight into how I approach various aspects of my life + career.
In this episode you’ll find out about
- Do you play any instruments, Jess? If not, which would you choose?
- What are your processes for choosing and reaching out to potential Lively Show guests?
- How do you structure a day and a week with the variety of priorities you’re balancing?
- Have you begun making plans for traveling the world or traveling and working remotely yet?
- Where do you see your business in the next few years? What is your ideal vision for the lively show? I know you mentioned you’re working hard now to slow down a bit later!
- I’m interested in learning more about intuition catalysts for those of us in more location specific jobs.
- What do you think of minimalism?
- I’d love to hear more about your college extracurricular life. What were you involved in outside of classes?
- What are your current top 5 sources of inspiration? Ie. favorite blogs, books, podcasts, tv shows, people…
- How to find the time and motivation to write a book? I have always wanted to be a writer, but I choose lazing in from of the TV over writing again and again. Then hate myself for it.
- Can you discuss anxiety and if and how you’ve ever struggled with it?
- Do you have any pointers for developing self-esteem?
- What’s your number one money maker and is it the thing you enjoy the most?
- What are some things you really like to splurge on?
- How do you practice self-care? What recommendations do you have for women just starting to cultivate a self-care practice?
- My brother works in finance and gets bonuses twice a year totaling tens of thousands of dollars. I’m really jealous of his income and I don’t like that at all about myself. Any suggestions for how to deal?
- How can you stop work from causing you stress when you’re done working for the day or week?
- I’d be interested to hear about any of the authors/principles/religions that have contributed to your faith and spiritual foundation.
- How do you find the strength, motivation or power to go on on days when you just do not want to do even the smallest tasks and due to that the pile of tasks and jobs just gets bigger and you get even more frustrated?
- Do you ever find that you have fallen off the wagon with your intentions-whether for a day or for a bit longer, and how to you get back to them? Especially without beating yourself up!
- After all the time you invest in your jewelry brand… Why you decided to close the shop? Did you already have a backup plan?
- I love savory teas like vanilla or caramel but would like something without artificial flavoring. Any suggestions?
- I would love to know how you deal with negative emotions, i.e. Insecurity, anger, jealousy, sadness, etc. You seem like such a positive person, I’d love to learn if you practice any techniques or strategies for dealing with the onset of negative emotions and not letting them disrupt your positive outlook.
- I’d love to hear more about how to have a healthy relationship with personal development. How do you grow yourself as a person but not get stuck in the “I need to be fixed/better” mindset?
- If you could have dinner with any 3 people (dead or alive) who would they be?
The True Cost documentary
Listen to the Show