Today I’ve got a special Tuesday edition of The Lively Show for you with one of my favorite food bloggers when it comes to cooking or baking healthy, delicious comfort food, Monique Volz of Ambitious Kitchen.
In January, many of us oftentimes start to think about small, healthful adjustments we’d like to make to our eating habits. So I’ve asked Monique to share 11 easy ways we can start to eat more nutritiously without sacrificing flavor aside from the (in)famous coconut.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn about some fun, easy cooking + baking swaps that will naturally infuse more nutrition into our favorite comfort foods, or loves food blogs.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Monique tells us how Ambitious Kitchen started from her days in college and how she wanted a place to share the things she was making.
- She tells us how eating “unhealthy” and her college weight gain pushed her to discover the better ways to cook and eat right.
- Monique reviews with us the things we can do in the kitchen to start having more nutritional and balanced choices by using mindful food “swaps.”
- She shares with us her favorite food swaps and recipes.
- Monique tells us how important it is to incorporate more veggies in every meal and how to do so.
- She tells us her opinion using coconut oil and how we can cook with avocado oil instead of olive oil for cleaner cooking.
Inspiralized by Ali Maffucci
Recipe: Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
PPS – Join me in next week’s live, free + online Fireside Chat talking about the 5 Joyful + Fulfilling Pleasure Practices that can help you enjoy your life in a greater way. : )