Today I’m experimenting with something new… a TUESDAY Lively Show!
Instead of writing my usual Tuesday post, I’ve created a “mini edition” of the show.
I’m chatting openly about the craziness of the past six weeks for me, and the three biggest lessons I’ve learned during what has been one awesome and overwhelming ride.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- What I’ve been working on over the past six weeks.
- Why I’m creating the Life With Intention Online module videos as the class runs.
- How to be more present when you feel overwhelmed.
- A principle that often gets overlooked when we feel overwhelmed.
- The new Values I’m focusing on going forward now that things are calming down a bit.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Please let me know what you think of the Tuesday “mini edition” of the podcast!
I know that it won’t be ideal for some people that prefer to read vs. listen.
But, there is also a big audience on The Lively Show who may enjoy getting extra content each week to via these little intention-packed chats.
I’d love to hear what you think!