I’m taking you to Portland in today’s episode!
On day one of this three day trip, you’ll meet Tony and Joe from Team Lively while Dana of the Minimalist Baker cooks up some delicious gluten-free garlic mac and cheese.
On day two, I get my hair and makeup done by Madeline Roosevelt and she offers some great application tips and tricks.
We’ll then head to the Fizzle* interview to meet Chase and Barrett. After the interview, I offer some intuition advice during Fizzle’s ‘Office Hours.’
All that interviewing makes me hungry, so we’ll head to one of Portland’s awesome food cart parks for lunch. Afterwards, we’ll bounce around Portland (and may even get an impromptu serenade)!
From Day 1:
– Kiva http://bit.ly/1Tr8zSu
– Barista http://bit.ly/1QNOTRy
– Tony Rulli http://bit.ly/1TarHUl
– Joe, Podcast Superhero http://bit.ly/1OT6aHU
– Dana Schultz http://bit.ly/1OT6feH
– Recipe for garlic Mac and cheese http://bit.ly/1OT6k22
From Day 2:
– Madeline Roosevelt http://on.fb.me/1LAUFtQ
– Tartelette in Bloom eye shadow
– MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation
– BH Cosmetics http://bit.ly/1p1be8G
– Dove bar soap http://bit.ly/1TSqgtG
– Chase Reeves http://bit.ly/219nJue
– Barrett Brooks http://bit.ly/1poRoEi
– Menagerie http://bit.ly/24Dkccm
– Smaaken Waffles http://bit.ly/1TasaG0
– Blue Star Donuts http://bit.ly/1UBa2oi
Camera I used to film this video: Canon PowerShot G7 X
PS – Did you catch the first Vlog?
* I’m a huge fan of Fizzle for small business owners! I’ve been a Fizzler myself, love the team, and I’ve met + hired two members of Team Lively through this awesome community. Because I genuinely love what they do, I’m also an affiliate – try it for free for two weeks to see if it resonates with you. : )