Each year I look forward to the fall and Thanksgiving for pumpkin flavored dishes. One of my favorites happens to be pumpkin dip.
There is a delicious pumpkin dip on AllRecipies.com. But if you are looking for a lighter option, my mom has a healthier version that has a very similar flavor.
- One 8oz cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg will work in a pinch)
- 15oz canned pumpkin
- Gingerbread men or graham crackers
- Thaw cool whip. Mix pumpkin, dry vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed cool whip and serve.
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE