This week on The Lively Show we are going global!
To Australia, to be specific.
I’m talking with Rachel MacDonald of In Spaces Between, a life and blog coach that loves intention, living wholly, and is pretty much my kindred spirit.
In today’s episode, I ask Rachel to share how she has come to embody such a high level of love and joy in her life… Because if you’ve ever seen her work, you can sense that there is a tangibly high level of joy and love seeping through in everything she does.
This show is perfect for anyone looking to increase their experiences of joy and love in their lives!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Rachel first got exposed to spirituality and then came back to it after years of self-sabotage.
- How Rachel did the inner work to be able to receive the healthy, loving relationship she has with her husband.
- Rachel’s habits and practices to clear her energy blocks and move through difficult changes or challenges.
- Easy practices and rituals we can incorporate into our lives to increase our joy.
- The recent work Rachel has done to overcome limiting beliefs.
- How Rachel prefers to meditate and how her motivation to meditate has shifted over the years.
- What Rachel would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Daneille LaPorte’s The Desire Map
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!