Today it’s time to share my second installment of monthly favorites!
In this mini edition, I’m dishing on a variety of favorites from September including my favorite books, eats, reads, TV shows, organizational tech tools, and more.
Plus, I’m also sharing how you can submit your intuition letters for a new book project I’m working on as well.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to hear about my favorites from the month of September. : )
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- When the Michigan Lively Show meet up will happen.
- How you can submit your intuition letters for a new book project I’m working on.
- My favorite book from September.
- My new favorite TV show (and it’s not a murder mystery this time!)
- My new fall favorite item of clothing.
- My favorite tech tools to stay organized personally and as a team.
- My new favorite #dfree and #gfree recipe.
- How the WomanCode protocol is going so far.
- My very, very favorite new thing (which all tampon users need to know about!).
To submit your intuition letter for the intuition letter ebook: Please email Elle at jess(at)jesslively(dot)com with the subject line “INTUITION LETTER”
LISTEN TO THE SHOW