Today on The Lively Show we are talking with Taylor Sterling, founder of The Glitter Guide.
The Glitter Guide is well-known for its popular daily lifestyle content, and Taylor’s own life and career often seems just as fascinating as the site itself.
In the show, we are talking with Taylor about her journey with GG and how motherhood has changed things for her personally and professionally now that her little eight-month-old lady, Miss Elodie, has entered her world.
This show is perfect for those looking for a real peek into the life of a busy work-at-home mom who is still learning how to juggle everything on her plate.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Taylor’s career evolved over the years and eventually birthed The Glitter Guide.
- How getting laid off from a financial services firm was the biggest blessing in disguise professionally.
- How The Glitter Guide name came about and Taylor’s current feelings on glitter.
- How motherhood is going for Taylor so far, particularly while being a work-from-home mom.
- How Taylor created a maternity leave while running her company at the same time.
- The biggest challenges that Taylor faces day to day with Elodie and The Glitter Guide.
- The extra social media pressures (or lack of them) that Taylor faces as a mom.
- How becoming a mom has changed Taylor as a person and her relationship with her work.
- Taylor’s “long game” for The Glitter Guide.
- How Taylor stays in such great shape post-baby.
- What Taylor would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
photo by Delbarr Moradi