It’s here! It’s here!
At long last, The Lively Show has launched!
Thank you so much for your patience, ideas, and tips along the way! The podcast will be available to subscribe to on iTunes very soon (update: it is now live on iTunes – get it sent directly to your phone or iPad!).
As I wait for iTunes to publish the podcast feed, you can listen to this episode here on this page right this very second! Once it’s on iTunes, I’ll let you know so you can subscribe on your phone and have the episodes loaded directly.
This first episode features one of the nicest people I’ve ever met (online or offline), Erin Loechner.
In this episode you’ll find out about
- How Erin got started in blogging.
- Where she draws the online line between public and private life for herself and for her daughter.
- Why Erin quit the rat race and slowed her life down intentionally.
- Erin’s biggest business challenge with Clementine Daily.
- Erin’s journey to adopt a child from Africa (and the #1 thing to beware of in overseas adoption).
- How Erin juggles motherhood, work, and marriage in her daily schedule using “golden hours.” (This part is amazingly helpful!)
- The biggest resistance and doubt that Erin had to overcome to get where she is today.
- And last but not least, what Erin would like to say to someone just starting out.
Listen to the Show
Want more? Listen to more Lively Show episodes here.
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE