Today’s Lively Show episode packs in a lot of great takeaways on several topics including streamlining your career (or business), transitioning from a day job, and facing cancer as an entrepreneur.
To talk about these topics, I asked the spunky and energetic Michelle Ward, the When I Grow Up Coach. She’s a life coach, “boob cancer” survivor, and friend that I am honored to have on the show.
Though the topic of cancer is discussed, the tactics and steps that Michelle took could apply to anyone going through a difficult health challenge or even perhaps a small business maternity leave.
This episode is perfect for those who want to learn more about how to handle difficult health challenges while self-employed, or who are feeling overwhelmed by the wide range of their careers.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Michelle’s broadway dream brought her to a corporate job and eventually to life coaching.
- How Michelle baby stepped her way out of a corporate job and into her coaching practice full-time.
- How “boob cancer” (as Michelle calls it) affected her life and coaching practice.
- The policies and boundaries Michelle created to accommodate her treatment (these actions can apply to any entrepreneur with a serious illness, life change, or maternity leave).
- How Michelle maintained the same income year over year – with cancer treatments and less coaching.
- Why streamlining your career or business at times can be a powerfully positive choice. (35:30)
- What Michelle would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – The Lively Show landed on the iTunes New & Noteworthy page this Monday! Thank you so much for your reviews on iTunes and for subscribing – you are the reason this show is spreading!
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE