Today I’m sharing one of the most inspiring and action-oriented Lively Show episodes so far!
Eric Williams is a blogger (WordsofWilliams.com) and author who – along with his wife, Kelsey – eliminated almost $40,000 in debt in under 23 months!
In his new book, It’s Your Money, What Will You Do With It?, Eric details exactly what it took to make such dramatic progress in such a short amount of time.
A few months ago, Eric kindly offered me his book. After reading it, I was so inspired by his story that I spent the rest of the day with Mr. Lively reevaluating our finances.
Since then, we have killed two(!) student loans and are now substantially saving for a new home in the next two years.
Which means I can quite honestly say that his story has made a profound and positive impact on our financial future… and I have a feeling this interview (along with his book) will do the same for many listeners as well!
(Plus, at the end of the show I explain how you can enter to win one of 10 It’s Your Money books for free.)
So if you have debt, or if you simply feel a little “iffy” on your money situation, this show is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- The program that helped the Williams craft a debt-free plan to pay off almost $40,000 in loans in under 23 months (without being “rich”).
- The single motivator that helped them stay consistent – even when things were tough.
- The one store they refused to shop at while paying off their debt.
- The emotional toll of this aggressive plan.
- How the Williams approach intention as a family.
- How to talk to your spouse about finances. (42:00)
- The best way to approach student loans after graduation.
- The money and budget tools Eric recommends.
- What Eric would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Enter to win one of 10 free It’s Your Money ebooks!
The winners will be selected and contacted after next Thursday (3/6/14).