Listen and subscribe via iTunes.
The second episode is here!
First of all, thank you so much for the outpouring of support for the first episode with Erin last week!
It was so wonderful to see how well received the show was, and I cannot thank you enough for spreading the word about the show, particularly via Twitter.
In today’s show, I interview Jessica Murnane, a Chicago-based blogger and plant-based eating coach over at OnePartPlant.com, whom I’ve had the privilege to befriend over the past six months.
I will say right away: this episode is not intended to “push” a plant-based eating agenda.
I simply find Jessica’s health story inspiring, her resulting career shift fascinating, and I think her journey is an amazing example of someone turning their ‘mess into their message,’ as Joyce Meyer says.
So whether you are interested in eating a plant-based diet or not, I hope you join us!
In this episode you’ll find out about
- How Jessica’s avoided a hysterectomy due to severe endometriosis by switching to a plant-based diet.
- The emotional toll and reaction to making a positive shift from friends and family. How to deal with naysayers.
- How Jessica started a plant-based movement among the top restaurants in Chicago and beyond.
- What resistance she faced internally to making this shift in her life.
- How to get enough protein on a plant-based diet.
- How to handle having selective eating choices in a group setting.
- What to do if you have an overzealous friend on a new eating plan.
- What Jessica would advise someone considering a plant-based diet.
Listen to the show
Want more? Listen to more Lively Shows here.
PS – Please leave a review on iTunes!
Now that The Lively Show is on iTunes, I would really appreciate it if you can leave an honest review.
As the show gains more reviews, it may qualify for the new and noteworthy category… which means more awesome listeners will be able to discover the show!
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE