I’d like to ask you a question about an idea I am considering.
A few people have been asking for more podcast episodes, so…
I’m thinking about making an audio version of the written posts on Tuesdays, too. Which means I’d still post the content in writing (like normal) and I’d read the Tuesday post aloud as a short podcast episode. Thursday’s longer interview episodes would remain unchanged.
This would be for those who prefer to listen to audio, or for those who want both written and audio options for blog posts that come out on Tuesdays.
Is this something you’d like?
Thanks for your thoughts on this!
Now, it’s time to get on to today’s episode with Victoria Smith of SF Girl By Bay!
Though I’ve always admired Victoria’s wonderful (and very popular) design blog, after having her on the show, I adore her even more!
She is such a sweet and genuine person.
We are talking about blogging, making friends online, her upcoming book, TED Talks, and more.
Let’s go to the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How discovering Apartment Therapy in 2006 led to Victoria’s blog… and eventually a full-time career in the design blog world.
- Victoria shares about her upcoming book.
- What Victoria believes would be a sustainable income source for bloggers sans sponsors(!).
- What she recommends for those looking to get started in blogging and how to make blogging buddies.
- How Victoria helped Pinterest (back when it had less than 100 followers!) begin to grow to the scale it is today.
- Victoria’s favorite book and TED Talk.
- What Victoria would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you find this podcast helpful and would like to share, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you so much!
photo by Sarah Deragon
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE