One of the highlights of my family visit was this modified version of my mom’s awesome pumpkin dip. Traditionally the recipe is filled with powdered sugar and is not quite the most health friendly treat. But with a few simple new tweaks, the dip is practically calorie free and though it is not for the organically inclined, it is swimsuit friendly.
Linda’s Pumpkin Dip
- One 8oz cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg will work in a pinch)
- 15oz canned pumpkin
- Gingerbread men or graham crackers
- Thaw cool whip. Mix pumpkin, dry vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed cool whip and serve.
WANT MORE INTENTION IN YOUR INBOX?
Follow by email and get the
WITH INTENTION QUICK START GUIDE