Merry Christmas Eve! : )
Today’s Lively Show is a walk down the Lively Show 2015 memory lane. I’m sharing the top 10 episodes that have transformed my habits, life, and outlook the most.
I’ve got a wide mix of episodes across an array of topics from productivity, habit creation, curiosity, “success,” food, and more.
This episode is perfect for long-time listeners searching for episodes to re-listen to, or for new listeners who want to learn more about some of the most impactful shows of 2015.
Note: Bryght.com is now Article.com.
HERE ARE JESS LIVELY’S TOP 10 EPISODES:
10. TLS #71: Walking Away From “Success” With Caroline Rector (Unfancy)
9. TLS 65: Stopping the Glorification of Busy with Katie Richardson (puj.com)
8. TLS#76: radical authenticity (& whether that means we may still feel scared at the same time) with Myleik Teele (curlbox founder)
7. TLS #64: the surprisingly simple truth about extraordinary results with Jay Papasan (“The One Thing”)
6. TLS #100: Elizabeth Gilbert on curiosity, epic self-compassion, & creativity (“Big Magic”)
5. TLS #82: Better Than Before: mastering habits based on your personality with Gretchen Rubin
4. TLS #87: How to Change Negative Thought Patterns & Understand the Ego with Brooke Castillo (The Life Coach School Podcast)
3. TLS #89: how to take big + small steps towards a zero waste lifestyle with Bea Johnson (zero waste home)
2. TLS #108: Consciously Completing a Relationship with Katherine Woodward Thomas
1. TLS #85: optimize your hormones to improve *every* aspect of your life with Alisa Vitti (flo living)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Podcast: Play in new window | Download