a good reason to overcome worryPost author:Post published:July 16, 2013Post category:QuotablePost comments:0 Comments I pulled this quote a while back and I’ve been meaning to share it here with you.I hope that it comes at the perfect time for anyone who has the urge to worry today, but needs strength more. You Might Also Like free november wallpaper November 4, 2013 whatever is exposed to the light becomes light October 28, 2013 focus and simplicity April 18, 2013 This Post Has 0 Comments Brittanny 16 Jul 2013 Log in to Reply True story. I worry more than I should. Wasting time worrying when I could be tackling the work I’m worrying about and getting stuff done. Jess Lively 16 Jul 2013 Log in to Reply I’m happy to hear that this quote hit home for you. : ) Ffion 16 Jul 2013 Log in to Reply Oh I’ve always loved this quote since I first heard it. It’s just sooo true.Also: “My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.” – Michel de Montaigne Jess Lively 16 Jul 2013 Log in to Reply That’s a great one! I heard that the research done on worry shows that we worry about 8% of things that ACTUALLY happen. The other 92% never does. Ffion 17 Jul 2013 Log in to Reply I could imagine that to be very true. Most things I worry about never happen, or turn out to be nowhere near as bad as I’d expected.Pingback: 3 Babelicious Tips for Killin’ It In The Gym - Freedom TrainingPingback: Shines Blog : Sian Louise : Weekend Reading #11Pingback: Shines Blog : Sian Louise : Weekend Reading #12Leave a Reply Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.