Happy Lively Show day to you!
Today’s guest, Ashley LeMieux, is someone I admire not only for the impact she’s making on the world through her (quickly expanding) accessory company, The Shine Project, but she’s also someone who simply radiates joy in a palpable way you can just feel.
In the show, we’re talking about her mission-driven business (which grants college scholarships and employs inner city youth), how she’s adjusted to becoming a mom of two children over the past two and a half years, how she’s handling bouts of anxiety, and what purpose can look like at different times in our lives.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking for an encouraging conversation around the topics of making a difference, dealing with anxiety proactively, navigating motherhood and career, and embracing purpose in our lives.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Ashley’s experience working with inner city youth lead to her starting the Shine Project.
- How Ashley’s purpose fuels her life.
- The mindset Ashley has adopted that has helped get her through difficulties and accomplish big things.
- What purpose is and how our purpose can change throughout the different seasons of our lives.
- The anxiety Ashley has been experiencing recently and what has helped her cope with it.
- What she does to make sure her children aren’t negatively affected by her anxiety.
- Ashley’s advice to people who want to make an impact in their community either through starting a business or not.
- What Ashley would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
PS: Have you written a letter to your intuition?
We’re looking to create an ebook with a compilation of intuition letters on a variety of subjects (shared anonymously or with credit, whichever you prefer). If you’d like to submit a letter for consideration, please email the letter to jess(at)jesslively(dot)com with the subject line INTUITION LETTER. : )