Welcome to Season 3 of The Lively Show!
Today I am SO pumped to share a big change in my own life that unfolded the week before I left for Europe and the process I applied to making that decision.
In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing what it means to “put out a fleece” in order to make a huge life change. — I’ll be sharing where this idea comes from, how I used it in my own decision, and how you can apply this to your own life choices as well.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is looking to hear about an exciting new development in my life (which felt scary when it first happened) and for anyone looking to learn about a new way to make big decisions with faith and as much clarity as possible.
- Also, because of this new and unexpected chapter of my life unfolding in real time, I’m going to be sharing the life experiences, perspectives, and lessons I’m learning as I follow this new path on solo shows each Thursday this summer during this “Lively Adventure.” Traditional Thursday interviews will resume later this summer/fall when I am back in the States.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How I made this decision to sell my house and furnishings.
- Find out the forces in my life that told me why I needed to do this.
- How talking and writing to my intuition helped me decide.
- How my neighbor’s advice proved the “test” that I needed to complete this life task.
- How I’m loving the idea of flow in my life.
Story of Gideon from the Bible: Judges Ch 6:36-40
LISTEN TO THE SHOW