Today on The Lively Show, I’m talking with Elizabeth Piper, one half of the duo behind The Pretty Girl Revolution.
We’re talking about how Elizabeth and her business partner, Mary, are out to redefine the word “pretty” in our culture and empower young women through their mission-minded coaching, speaking, and workshops.
As an alumni of Life With Intention Online, Elizabeth is also sharing what her experience was like, who she recommends it for, and how it compared to the recent Mini Series.
This show is perfect for anyone looking to learn more about how to turn a message into a mission-minded career, or for anyone looking to learn about LWIO from a member’s perspective.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Elizabeth became passionate about empowering young women.
- Why Elizabeth and her business partner Mary want to shift the perception of what pretty is in our culture through The Pretty Girl Revolution.
- How the tragic loss of her mother has helped Elizabeth connect to her intuition in greater ways.
- Inventive ways that Elizabeth is reaching a new audience on Instagram that can benefit from their message.
- Ways we can support The Pretty Girl Revolution.
- What Elizabeth’s experience was like in Life With Intention Online: who she recommends it for, what she feels could have been different, and how it compares to the Intention Setting Mini Series.
- What Elizabeth would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Thinking about joining Life With Intention Online?
“This year I decided to take charge of my life and make positive changes that would be lasting and this class was a powerful resource to help me on this journey.
Jess is a wonderful teacher and really helped to point me in the right direction to find the answers I needed in order to move forward with my plan.
She has created a positive community with such bright wonderful people that are there working to make changes in their lives as well and make a great support system.”
PPS – If you liked this show, you may also like: