This light and airy, wiggly and giggly, 45-minute hangout for 6 weeks is all about exploring and expanding how each of our inner voices integrate into our everyday reality.
- Solo inner voice time? Yup!
- Group hangouts? Yup! Yup!
- Inner voice to inner voice? Oh, you betcha ya!
Some weeks will be dedicated to IV playground, a time where we will continue to build and strengthen our relationship with our inner voices in a fun and unique way.
Other weeks will be dedicated to life situations, and how our inner voice comes through on topics of:
- Relationships with others
- In times of mind indecisiveness
- When unexpected life situations happen
We gather! Wednesday nights at 1-1:45 pm EDT each week starting May 19th. Calls will be recorded and available for viewing.
Open to anyone who has taken IVFT, and has checked-in with their inner voice and feels like it’s a comfortable, cozy fit (just like your favorite robe).
You’ll walk (maybe even frolic) away with:
- A stronger relationship with your inner voice that is deep, rich, juicy, and delicious
- Practices that you can put into your very own personalized IV tool kit
- A deep sense of community with your fellow IVFs
And last, but certainly not least, ask your own IV! Here’s a great question to get the conversation started, “IV, what would you like me to take away from this experience?”