Gary is a four-time New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, angel investor, runs Vaynermedia, and is looking to own the New York Jets one day.
In today’s episode, we dive into a variety of topics including: how Gary’s intentionally designed his life according to his Values, why intense work “hustle” isn’t right for everyone, and how he cultivates his self-awareness and intuition.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is interested in hearing how Gary merges lofty ambitions with his Values, and how to double down on your own strengths, self-awareness, and intuition.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Gary tells us about his “clouds and dirt” thesis which the clouds are about living a true entrepreneur life while the dirt is the actual practice.
- He tells us about his family-first mentality and how his values are import to keep the work-life balance even.
- Gary talks about his hustle and drive in business and how his business motor pushes him to perform at maximum capability.
- He’s explains how self-awareness is the single most important thing since it allows people to be happy with themselves.
- Gary voices that entrepreneurs should be in business to be happier with themselves and their lives, not to be making more money.
- He talks about how following his inner voice and intuition allows him to move ahead and go full speed with his career.
- Gary mentions his feelings about the alternatives to unpredictability and how there are no guarantees in life.
- He tells us that we shouldn’t blindly take advice from others, rather take the bits and pieces that are right for us instead.
- Gary advises that if people were to put things into perspective more often, they would win.
- He identifies the reason believes he is good in business and because of his strong work ethic and hustle he puts into life.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW