TLS #204: What I Do to Get Into Alignment

Today’s Lively Show is answering the number one question I’ve been asked in 2017:

How do you get into alignment?

Today’s episode is answering this question and also addressing the element of alignment that I was missing earlier this week, which made it harder to get into alignment at that point in time.

This episode is perfect for anyone interested in hearing what I do to get into alignment and what counter-intuitive aspect of alignment actually makes it harder to get into alignment than you might guess.


 

 

IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT

 

  • Why I ask the question, “What if we didn’t have to try so hard in our life to get the same results?”

  • What if we focus on our flow and alignment with our intuition first before taking action?

  • Why I spent 80% of my mornings making sure I was aligned so the remaining 20% of my actions were used writing my book.

  • How meditation in the morning has helped keep my alignment and flow in check.

  • How writing to my intuition is one of the biggest ways to uncover my alignment in these tougher moments.

  • How gratitude walks help us find our alignment and make all the actions and effort we take so much more effective.

  • When we feel frustrated or out of alignment, we should stop working and get ourselves back into a place of good, positive feeling before taking more action.

 

SHOW NOTES

 TLS #203: Showing Up is Enough

Meditation Apps

Life with Intention Online

Writing to intuition

Tony Robbins

Alex and Mimi Ikonn Episode

Abraham Hicks

 

LISTEN TO THE SHOW

 

 

Leave a Reply