Today’s show is all about the building blocks of a happier thought life, and ultimately happier emotions and circumstances: words.
Because when it comes to mindfulness, it’s not just about meditation and the observation of our thoughts, it’s also about our conscious choice and selection of the words we use to build thoughts, which create emotions, and ultimately attract circumstances – positively and negatively into our awareness.
I’ll be dishing about the obvious and the very subtle and powerful word choices that have created more high energetic states in my life which may benefit you as well.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to access higher emotional states on a more consistent basis.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How the power of words and mindfulness can produce a shift in our emotions without the circumstances dictating the emotions.
- Why I try to stay away from negative idioms and how this can keep me in the present moment.
- What the energy and meaning behind swear words are when you choose to use them.
- What the word “should” means and how it creates an emotional state which often creates negative circumstances as well.
- Why I prefer to use the words “my ego” or “your ego” to produce different emotions.
- How I have become aware of the use of the word “but” and how to avoid using it and what that word resonates on an energetic, vibrational or emotional level.
- Why I’ve been using the word “Appreciation” rather than the word “gratitude” in my everyday life.
- In terms of career, why I avoid “I am my career” since doing is not being.
- Why I’m mindful of the language I use about past relationships, since many words and phrases generally relate to negative rather than the love and care that was part of that relationship.
- Why I love Approval Affirmations and how it helps me in my everyday life.
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
LISTEN TO THE SHOW